Spring Sailing? Unless the declining weather trend quickly reverses, we’re canceling our first Start Sailing schedule of the season and going into navigation mode instead.
Join us this weekend, April 9 & 10, on the Upper West Side for our fun and comprehensive Start Navigating course.
- no experience or prerequisites necessary
- join as a newbie or do a 1 or 2-day refresher (reduced rates)
- soup to nuts: from chart and buoy basics to advanced coastal nav
- extensive realistic practice problems
- 9:30 to 5:30 with breaks
- all materials and hi-quality tools included
- leads to ASA 105 Coastal Navigation certification
We use our own text book, authored by the Sailing Center’s director, Captain Stephen Glenn Card. If you like, we’ll send you a PDF in advance although it’s not necessary. We teach the course as if you have no experience or knowledge, and you can use the book for review afterward.
Want more info?